9th September 2020
Current Vacancies- Vehicle Customer Service Advisor, Stockport
Do you know your EGR Valve from a DPF?
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor within the Motor Industry?
If so, you could be the person who we are looking for. Due to expansion we are growing our friendly team and are looking for an experienced Vehicle Customer Service Advisor to join us. You don’t have to be a complete petrol head to do the role, but Motor Industry experience is a pre-requisite. As is a friendly happy face that can make our customers reassured that their car is in the safest of hands.
John Delany Motors is a family business established in 1980. Based by the pyramid at junction 1 of the M60, we service, repair and maintain all makes and models of vehicle, specialising in Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Land Rover & Jaguar. We’ve built our reputation on the quality of service we provide to all of our customers, with 98% of our customers giving us a 5* rating.
We’ve grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport with 10 ramps, 16 team members and 500 vehicle passing through our doors each month.
The ideal candidate will be working within our service reception team and responsible for the following tasks:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and offering advice
- Making MOT, Service & Repair appointments
- Putting together quotations for customers
- Building jobs and ordering necessary parts
- Updating customers on the status of their vehicle
- Invoicing completed work
- Explaining the work completed to customers
- Answering the telephone
- Taking payments
- Accepting and recording deliveries & returns
What we are looking for…
- Good knowledge and understanding of the motor industry, vehicles, parts & mechanics
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Professional, helpful, and courteous manner
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate- full training on our systems provided
- English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Full UK Driving license
What you will get in return…
- £11.50/hr starting pay with opportunity for promotion
- 40 hours/ week + 1 in 3 Saturdays (4 hours)
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Full training in the role plus a mentor
- Free on-site parking
- Approved overtime
- Uniform provided
- Company social events
Wood Street, Stockport, SK3 0DF
To apply for this position – please click here to apply via Indeed.