Position Filled 17.03.2017
Fancy joining our team? We’re searching for a Customer Service Advisor.
TITLE: Customer Service Advisor
LOCATION: Stockport, SK3 ODF
SALARY: 21k+ based on experience (to be discussed at interview)
BENEFITS: Weekly pay, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (to be accrued)
INFO: Immediate start, salaried role, uniform provided, friendly working atmosphere
HOURS: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, x1 Saturday in every 3 8am-12noon
John Delany Motors was established in 1980. We’ve built our reputation on the quality of service we provide to all of our customers, private and commercial.
It’s important we get the job right the first time and that means we’re big on reliability and honesty.
We specialise in Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW & Land Rover but service almost any make or model of car.
The ideal candidate will be working with our close knit team in the following areas:
– Customer facing- dealing with customer enquiries and offering advice
– Making service, repair & MOT appointments
– Putting together quotations for servicing and jobs
– Filling in job cards and ordering necessary parts
– Updating customers on the status of their vehicle
– Explaining the work completed to customers
– Answering the telephone
– Taking payments
On occasion you will also be working in the following areas:
– Ensuring the flow of returns/warranties etc.
– Keeping tabs on deliveries and returns
– Checking part stock levels and ordering as necessary
– Invoicing completed work
Previous knowledge of motor industry
Previous experience in a customer facing role
An understanding of mechanics of a car
Professional, helpful and courteous manner
Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Outstanding communication skills
Willingness to learn
Computer literate- full training on systems provided
English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
UK driving license
Knowledge of Onelink
Experience in a similar role
Please send your CV to Bev- email@example.com