6th August 2020
Current Vacancy - Workshop Cleaner, Valeter & Driver
Job Vacancy – Workshop Cleaner, Valeter & Driver
Great career opportunity to work in a family-run, long established, reputable garage.
Location: Wood Street, Stockport, SK3 0DF
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm
Salary: £9/hour, £18,720/year
– To keep the workshop, staff areas and outside of the building clean and tidy. Cleaning & mopping floors, emptying bins and working around technicians and vehicles.
– To wash customers vehicles and inspect before handover.
– To collect & deliver vehicles, parts and customers.
– To road test vehicles.
– To monitor stock levels and put deliveries away.
Please note: this role involves lifting & moving of heavy items.
Info & Benefits:
– On-site parking
– Company Pension
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays (to be accrued)
– Approved Overtime
– Uniform provided
– Company social events
A full UK Driving Licence.
Previous experience in industrial/workshop cleaning, vehicle washing/valeting or driving are beneficial. Please give details on your application.
John Delany Motors is a family business established in 1980. Based by the pyramid at junction 1 of the M60, we service, repair and maintain any make or model of vehicle and specialise in Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover & Jaguar.
We’ve grown to be the largest independent garage in Stockport with 10 ramps and 15 team members. We’ve built our reputation on the quality of service we provide to all of our customers, with 97% of our customers giving us a 5* rating.
Please send your CV to
For further details please give us a call on 0161 477 6266 or pop in to see us Wood Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 0DF.