3rd November 2020
Lockdown 2 Covid-19 Update
We will remain open during Lockdown 2 so we can complete all of your vehicle MOT & Servicing requirements.
As new government guidance is introduced across different parts of the UK, we want to reassure all of our customers about the measures in place here to keep you safe on the roads during lockdown 2.
- We have installed a brand new Service Reception with protective screens and clear signage indicating social distancing markers.
- We have re-opened the Customer Waiting area for short stay bookings (MOT, Tyres, Air-Con).
- We are encouraging payment by card or contactless where possible and will offer priority access for NHS and key workers. (All NHS workers qualify for 10% discount off vehicle servicing and repairs).
- Hand Sanitisers have been installed on the outside and inside of the Service Reception.
- All vehicle touchpoints, keys and card machines are sanitised after each use.
- Daily staff temperature checks are conducted daily. Please be assured that if any of our staff members develop any symptoms they will be staying away from work.
- We continue to use disposable covers and mats.