18th June 2018
Vehicle Technician Job Vacancy
Great career opportunity to work in a busy, long established and reputable garage.
Location: Stockport, SK3 0DF
Hours: 40/44 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (alternate weeks)
Saturday 8am- 12 pm (1 in 2 Saturdays)
Salary: £11.60/hour or £24,500/year (to be discussed at interview). Weekly pay & approved overtime.
Info & Benefits:
– Immediate start
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays (to be accrued)
– Uniform provided
– Friendly working atmosphere
– Well maintained equipment and the latest technology
– Continued training and development
– Bosch Vehicle Technician training available for suitable candidates
John Delany Motors was established in 1980. We’ve built our reputation on the quality of service we provide to all of our customers, private and commercial. It’s important we get the job right the first time and that means we’re big on reliability and honesty.
We specialise in Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW & Land Rover but MOT, service, maintain and repair almost any make or model of car.
– Diagnose, repair & service all makes and models of car and light commercial vehicles.
– Electronic and mechanical diagnosis and fault finding.
– To carry out MOT Tests to DVSA standards (not essential but desirable).
– A full UK Driving Licence
– The ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Willingness to continue developing, learning new technologies and procedures
– The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
– Great communication skills
– Own tools
– We specialise in Mercedes Benz, BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar- experience with these vehicles would be an advantage
– Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage
– MOT Tester- if you are a registered MOT tester please mention on your application
Please send your CV and covering letter to Bev Johnson
0161 477 6266
Wood Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 0DF.