16th May 2018
The team is expanding. We're Recruiting!
We’re expanding and looking for another person to join our customer facing office team.
Title: Vehicle Customer Service Advisor
Location: Stockport, SK3 ODF
Salary: Fixed hourly rate based on experience (to be discussed at interview). Starting wage £8.50- room for increase dependant on experience. Wages paid weekly.
Contract: Temporary- Immediate start until September. Possibility of additional work beyond this.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, x1 Saturday in every 3 8am-12noon
John Delany Motors was established in 1980. We’ve built our reputation on the quality of service we provide to all of our customers, private and commercial. It’s important we get the job right the first time and that means we’re big on reliability and honesty. We specialise in Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW & Land Rover but service almost any make or model of car.
- The Role:
The ideal candidate will be working with our team in the following areas:
– Dealing with customer enquiries and offering advice
- – Making service, repair & MOT appointments
- – Putting together quotations for servicing and jobs
- – Filling in job cards and ordering necessary parts
- – Updating customers on the status of their vehicle
- – Invoicing completed work
- – Explaining the work completed to customers
- – Answering the telephone
- – Taking payments
- – Keeping tabs on deliveries and returns
- – Checking part stock levels and ordering as necessary
– Good knowledge of the motor industry, vehicles & parts
– An understanding of mechanics of a car
– At least 3 years experience in a similar role
– Previous experience in a customer facing role
– Professional, helpful and courteous manner
– Enthusiastic and positive attitude
– Outstanding communication skills
– Willingness to learn
– Computer literate- full training on systems provided
– English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
– UK driving license
– Experience in a similar role
If interested please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We are only looking for employees who have previously worked in a similar role and have a good knowledge of the motor industry.